Healthcare and Higher Education
We have specialists focused in the Healthcare and Higher Education verticals who have years of experience and expertise in these verticals. Our consultants are specialists working with healthcare and higher education clients to drive talent acquisition best practices and outcomes.
It’s no secret the war on talent is on. Healthcare and Higher Education industries in particular are feeling the effects of recruiting in a competitive and dynamic talent landscape. Newbury Consulting Group understands that Healthcare and Higher Education industries have unique needs and nuances. Physician recruiting in Healthcare and committee hiring process and Banner integration in Higher Education are examples of Newbury industry expertise.
We know how to work with institutions facing:
- Shortage of qualified workers
- An aging workforce
- Losing candidates to other organizations
- Sourcing the right candidates with the necessary skills
- Simplifying the application process for candidates
- Centralizing and standardizing processes for quick results
- Identifying top candidates – fast
- Effective employer branding
- Modernizing delivery of education
- Regulatory and compliance challenges
- Compliance and policy demands
Newbury Consulting provides services and complete solutions focused on reduced costs, speed to market and consumer engagement.
Newbury has maintained a vertical focus on service industry clients since 2005. Our service industry clients typically leverage PeopleSoft to manage their workforce, client projects and billing/revenue. Our sub-industry specialties include: staffing, professional service, advertising and government contracting.
Our consultants are experts regarding industry requirements and business process complexities that need to be addressed such as:
- Recruiting, resume scanning / parsing, resource on-boarding, document management
- Resource scheduling & matching for job placement
- Time & expense collection with automated client approval
- VMS system integration
- Multi-state & job site impacts on payrolls and subcontractor payments
- Client contracts and client billing that accommodates fixed fee, milestone, time & material and other scenarios, varying revenue recognition rules
- AR collections with automated procedures for handling charge backs & rebates
- Financial reporting in a multi-company global environment
- Project/client profitability analysis