We are business process and IT specialists for PeopleSoft HCM, FMS, ESA and Supply Chain solutions since 2005. We provide high quality project management, functional, technical and PeopleSoft admin resources. We offer on shore and off shore options.
Newbury has developed a highly disciplined methodology for implementing PeopleSoft solutions. Our implementation approach insures that projects are delivered on time and on budget. We leverage pre-defined templates for all project components including project governance, project plans, discovery, data migration, interfaces, and testing in order to deliver the highest quality service.
Similar to implementations, we apply a highly disciplined approach to PeopleSoft upgrade projects. Newbury specializes in providing low cost upgrades that leverage your internal SME and IT resources. We also help clients establish a long term maintenance strategy following deployment of PeopleSoft version 9.2.
We deploy a mixed team of on shore and off shore resources to provide clients with high level expertise at an affordable cost. Clients can choose to utilize full time or part time resources as needed. Newbury has a proven track record supporting comprehensive HCM and FMS systems at a fraction of the client’s previous cost. We also help clients establish PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF) programs to support long term, high quality maintenance programs.
Many PeopleSoft users have an opportunity to improve their use of PeopleSoft. Newbury conducts an end to end process optimization audit. Our recommendations are implemented using a combination of Newbury and client resources.
Newbury has maintained a vertical focus on service industry clients since 2005. Our service industry clients typically leverage PeopleSoft to manage their workforce, client projects and billing/revenue. Our sub-industry specialties include: staffing, professional service, advertising and government contracting.
Our consultants are experts regarding industry requirements and business process complexities that need to be addressed such as:
- Recruiting, resume scanning / parsing, resource on-boarding, document management
- Resource scheduling & matching for job placement
- Time & expense collection with automated client approval
- VMS system integration
- Multi-state & job site impacts on payrolls and subcontractor payments
- Client contracts and client billing that accommodates fixed fee, milestone, time & material and other scenarios, varying revenue recognition rules
- AR collections with automated procedures for handling charge backs & rebates
- Financial reporting in a multi-company global environment
- Project/client profitability analysis